Ghosting and blurring are usually caused by objects moving during the capture phase. A person walking for example may show up more than once or appear semi-transparent. Moving objects tend to interfere with providing a good final image.
- I cannot hear the other person in a call
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi (WLAN) networks
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Lumia phone. Why?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?