- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- How do I resolve an issue if my Lumia backup reaches 96% and stops with error?
- Which transfer methods does the Transfer my Data application support?
- I cannot get a mobile network signal on my Lumia phone
- Why are the app notifications coming late on my Lumia phone?