Scheduling your journey using trolleys, trains, and buses can be hard - why not let your phone do the planning?
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Nokia Transit.
The Nokia Transit service is free of charge.
- Tap journey planner.
- If you don't want to start your journey from where you are right now, write your start point in the From: box, and select from the matches.
- Write your destination in the To: box, and select from the matches.
You can pin your most-used destinations to the start screen. After setting your destination, tap > .
- To see later or earlier journeys, drag the screen left or right. It may take a few seconds to recalculate the journeys.
- To see a journey in detail, tap the journey.
In the journey details view, to see the next or previous journey, swipe left or right.
- To see the lines and stops for a section of your journey, tap the section. For example, to find out where you need to get off the bus, tap the bus section.
Need help when walking to the bus stop? To see the stop in Nokia Maps, in the journey details view, tap .
See your recent destinations
- Swipe left to history. To travel to a recent destination, tap the destination.