When you've found an interesting web page, you can send it to your friends. If your friends are next to you, just tap their phones. Otherwise, you can send the page in a text message or post it to your social networks.
- To make sure tap+send is turned on, tap Settings > tap+send, and switch NFC sharing to On.
- Tap Internet Explorer, and go to a website.
- Tap share page > Tap+Send.
- Touch your friend's phone with your phone. The other phone must support tap+send. For more info, see the user guide of the other phone.
Send a web page in a text message or post to your social networks
- While browsing, tap > share page and how you want to share.