Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- My Lumia phone cannot connect to the internet using WiFi
- How can I transfer music to my Lumia phone?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?