Windows Phone does not currently support this feature. However, if you receive a calendar item via email to your email account such as Outlook.com (Hotmail), Google, Microsoft Exchange, you will get the information synchronized automatically to the calendar on your phone.If you would like to see this support added, you can go to the Windows Phone Feature Suggestions website and make requests for future releases at http://windowsphone.uservoice.com.
- Which Wireless LAN (WiFi) security standards are supported on my Lumia phone?
- How do I install a new keyboard input language in my Lumia phone?
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- How do I install applications from the memory card on my Lumia phone?