First set up a WLAN connection or check that you are in coverage of a 3G or 4G network.
Download and install Skype application from the Store. Sign in using your Microsoft account and link it with your existing Skype account.
- Start Skype app.
- Tap Sign in. You will be directed to sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Enter your Microsoft account email address and password and tap Sign in.
- Accept the terms and conditions by tapping Continue.
- The application will ask if you already have a Skype account, tap Yes to link your Microsoft account with an existing Skype account.
If you decide to unlink your Skype and Microsoft account, do the following:
- Browse to https://secure.skype.com/account and sign in with your Microsoft account email address.
- In the Account details section, tap Account settings.
- Tap Unlink next to the Microsoft account. Read the information and, if you agree, select Close account.