Lumia smartphones can be launched as LTE ready, if LTE (4G) services are not yet offered by your network service provider. LTE functionality (4G option in phone settings) can later be enabled with a software update. What's more, your phone is equipped with over-the-air updating so you don’t need any cables for the update. Just follow the update prompts on your phone screen – the easiest way to keep up to date with the latest enhancements.
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?