Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select sign-in, and enter your credentials to setup your account on the device. You can also set up the account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- Can I make Skype calls using my Lumia phone?
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?