Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- How can I remove a number from the blocked list in the call+SMS filter app?
- Can I block phone calls from private numbers using the call+SMS filter app?
- What is the call+SMS filter application on my Lumia device?
- How can I block phone calls and text messages on my Lumia using the call+SMS filter app?