Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- How do I insert dialing pause into a contact phone number on my Lumia phone?
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- How can I get additional support for Angry Birds Roost application?
- The ‘My Family setup needed’ appears whenever trying to install any apps on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten Wallet PIN on my Lumia phone