Your device doesn't support signing in with the identity provider you are trying to use, check if you have the latest software on the device. Conversely, you can sign in with your Nokia password if you have one. If you don't have a Nokia password, then you can select the link I don't know my password from the sign-in page and create a Nokia password.
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- Why are the photos taken by Lumia Selfie different than with a normal camera on my phone?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?