- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Connect a compatible wired headphones. If the headphones work, remove them to continue troubleshooting the internal speakers.
- Set your phone to loudspeaker mode, and test again.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- What happens to my map if I restore my Windows Phone to factory settings (hard reset)?
- Can I move or save apps to my memory card on my Lumia phone?
- Does my Lumia support “Hey Cortana” Voice Activation?
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- Does my Lumia phone have expandable memory?