It's not possible to configure a space character in the IMAP username field in the email settings of the Lumia phones. The workaround is to ask the email service provider to change the username and remove the space character or replace it with another character. If there's no space character in the corresponding email address, you can try if the IMAP access works OK by using the email address as the IMAP username. In some of the IMAP email services it's possible to use both the user name and the email address as the IMAP username and a separate user name is not necessarily needed.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- Can I make Skype calls using my Lumia phone?
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?