At the point the Lumia Play to app connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Lumia Play to will inform you.
- Where are the stories stored and how can I view them later?
- What is the difference between public and private sharing in the Storyteller app?
- Can I delete stories that I have shared with the Storyteller app?
- How can I share my story in the Lumia Storyteller app?
- Can a friend of my friend access my story if the URL is shared with them?