Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- Can I make Skype calls using my Lumia phone?
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?