Go to Settings > email + accounts > add an account and pick Nokia account from the list. Select create new, and enter a valid email address and a desired password. Hit on the create button, and the account is created and automatically configured on the device. You can also set up account by going to Settings > Nokia account or directly from within Nokia services like Nokia Music, Nokia Maps, etc. Additionally, the account can also be created by visiting https://account.nokia.com.
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia's battery does not get fully charged
- I am not receiving audio when playing music or games on my Lumia phone
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia phone?