Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- Is Microsoft account required for my Lumia phone to work?
- How do I resolve 8018830f error that appears when trying to install Lumia Denim update?
- What is the WhatsApp messenger and where can I download it?