Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- My Lumia touch screen is not responding or is responding the wrong way
- My Lumia's battery does not get fully charged
- I am not receiving audio when playing music or games on my Lumia phone
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia phone?