Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?