Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- Can I make Skype calls using my Lumia phone?
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?