Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- Does my Lumia support “Hey Cortana” Voice Activation?
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- Does my Lumia phone have expandable memory?
- How to unlock the lock screen on my Lumia when Narrator is turned on?
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?