Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- Why my Bluetooth headset does not ring using the same ringtone as my Lumia phone?
- How long does it take to start up my Lumia for the first time?
- My Lumia does not start up
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- Which Wireless LAN (WiFi) security standards are supported on my Lumia phone?