- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- Will I get “Hey Cortana” voice activation after Lumia Denim update?
- Is Microsoft account required for my Lumia phone to work?
- How do I resolve 8018830f error that appears when trying to install Lumia Denim update?
- What is the WhatsApp messenger and where can I download it?