Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot download or update apps from Store on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear broken in a stitched image on Panorama. Why?
- Why do stitched photos sometimes have ghosting effects with Panorama on my Lumia device?