- Use the Nokia battery charger that was included with your phone. Older chargers may not fully charge the battery.
- Reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone. Note that this does not remove any settings or your personal content.
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- Which Wireless LAN (WiFi) security standards are supported on my Lumia phone?
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- Does my Lumia phone use an IP address when it accesses data networks?
- My phone does not vibrate properly