- Tap Store tile to see if there are any updates available for your camera app.
- Restore the default camera settings, go to Settings and then swipe left to applications > photos+camera (pictures+camera). Scroll down to the bottom and tap reset camera.
- Switch to the front camera (optional) to see if it makes a difference.
- If the problem persists, reset your phone. Press and hold the Power and Volume down keys simultaneously until you feel the phone vibrate. After this operation, you may need to set the date and time on the phone.
- Does my Lumia phone have expandable memory?
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- Why my Bluetooth headset does not ring using the same ringtone as my Lumia phone?
- Where can I get support for the HERE apps?
- Which Wireless LAN (WiFi) security standards are supported on my Lumia phone?