Lumia smartphones can be launched as LTE ready, if LTE (4G) services are not yet offered by your network service provider. LTE functionality (4G option in phone settings) can later be enabled with a software update. What's more, your phone is equipped with over-the-air updating so you don’t need any cables for the update. Just follow the update prompts on your phone screen – the easiest way to keep up to date with the latest enhancements.
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- How can I block phone calls and text messages on my Lumia using the call+SMS filter app?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone