Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- My Lumia phone cannot connect to the internet using WiFi
- How can I transfer music to my Lumia phone?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?