Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- What type of data can I transfer from my old phone to my new Lumia Windows Phone 8?
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- How can I get my lock screen background photo visible on the glance screen of my Lumia?
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password