Go to Settings > email + accounts and long press on the Nokia account entry. From the menu that appears, select delete to remove your Nokia account on the device. Alternatively you can go to Settings > Nokia account and select the menu (three dots), then select delete from the menu to remove the account from the device.
- How can I transfer my contacts, messages, calendar entries or photos to my Lumia?
- Audio quality is poor when I listen to music using Bluetooth
- Why does the image I pinned with #TileArt not fit together properly?
- I have made the home screen background image with the #TileArt app. How can I select it?
- How do I share my home screen with the #TileArt app in my Lumia?