Your device doesn't support signing in with the identity provider you are trying to use, check if you have the latest software on the device. Conversely, you can sign in with your Nokia password if you have one. If you don't have a Nokia password, then you can select the link I don't know my password from the sign-in page and create a Nokia password.
- Which languages does Cortana support?
- Where can I find info about the amount of memory on my Lumia?
- How do I find the MAC address and other phone information of my Lumia phone?
- Where are the stories stored and how can I view them later?
- What is the difference between public and private sharing in the Storyteller app?