Transfer my Data transfers your contacts over Bluetooth. Depending on the capabilities of your old phone, text messages (SMS), pictures and DRM-free music can also be transferred. Transfer my Data 5.x also supports transferring contacts with an SD card if the contacts were saved on the card in a compatible format and your phone has an SD card slot.
- Which Wireless LAN (WiFi) security standards are supported on my Lumia phone?
- How do I install a new keyboard input language in my Lumia phone?
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- Does my Lumia phone use an IP address when it accesses data networks?