Normally when your Cinemagraph animations end it jumps back to the start to repeat the animation. The bounce effect first plays the animation forwards and then reverses it backwards to the start before it repeats.
- How can I expand my stories in the main timeline of Storyteller?
- How are the Story images sorted in a Story video or online sharing?
- How do I export a cinemagraph as a .gif file on my Lumia?
- Why is the image reversed or mirrorred when taking a photo with the front camera on my Lumia phone?
- Why are not cinemagraphs stored as .gif by default on my Lumia?