Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- What is the WhatsApp messenger and where can I download it?
- Is Microsoft account required for my Lumia phone to work?
- I have forgotten my Microsoft account password
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?