Lumia Refocus is perfect for capturing close-up (macro) shots of static objects and scenes. You can also take close-up photos and get everything in focus (All-in-Focus feature), which is more or less impossible to do with a normal camera. You can also do color-pop on a single object/area. The rest of the image will be in black & white with a bit adjustment to the contrast levels to make it more 'artsy'. Then you can share the image and let family and friends also play around and change the focus.
- How do I remove an account from my Lumia phone?
- How do I insert dialing pause into a contact phone number on my Lumia phone?
- What is the glance screen for my Lumia phone?
- Where can I find information about WhatsApp, Skype, Angry Birds, Twitter, NimBuzz, Viber, Fring, or some other non-Microsoft application (3rd party application)?
- What are effects on the Cinemagraph app on my Lumia phone?