Lumia Refocus is perfect for capturing close-up (macro) shots of static objects and scenes. You can also take close-up photos and get everything in focus (All-in-Focus feature), which is more or less impossible to do with a normal camera. You can also do color-pop on a single object/area. The rest of the image will be in black & white with a bit adjustment to the contrast levels to make it more 'artsy'. Then you can share the image and let family and friends also play around and change the focus.
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Lumia Storyteller app?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- How many images can I select for a story video in Storyteller?
- Can cinemagraphs and video clips also be a part of my Story video in Storyteller?
- When I create a Story video in Storyteller, only some of the images in my Story are featured. Why?