Lumia Refocus is perfect for capturing close-up (macro) shots of static objects and scenes. You can also take close-up photos and get everything in focus (All-in-Focus feature), which is more or less impossible to do with a normal camera. You can also do color-pop on a single object/area. The rest of the image will be in black & white with a bit adjustment to the contrast levels to make it more 'artsy'. Then you can share the image and let family and friends also play around and change the focus.
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Nokia Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- Can I attach and send a PDF document from an email account on my Lumia phone?
- What is error code 80070490 and how do I resolve it?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia phone