The Nokia Accessories application (Settings > accessories) provides access to status information for most important accessories and to full accessories settings, Nokia support pages, as well as information about availability of new software updates for accessories. The application works on Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8 that supports NFC. In the accessories application you are also able to configure which applications are launched when you tap a Nokia wireless charging stand with the phone.
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?
- Which Microsoft and Nokia branded accessories have special support in Device Hub?
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- What should I check if push notifications for XYZ third party apps not coming or coming late after Lumia Cyan update?
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?