Yes, setup the Microsoft account in Outlook 2013 via the Exchange ActiveSync option (File > Add Account) and then move contacts, calendars and tasks into the Microsoft account. This will cause these items to automatically sync between the Lumia phone and Outlook using the Microsoft account as the intermediary.
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- How can I block phone calls and text messages on my Lumia using the call+SMS filter app?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone