- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Check if the issue occurs when you activate the speaker of the phone or with the wired headset.
- Check if you can recover the issue by switching your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- What Bluetooth profiles are used on my Lumia phone?
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- The cable connection between my Lumia phone and computer does not work
- What can I do if the latest Lumia extras are missing on my phone?
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?