- Restart your phone by pressing and holding the power and volume down keys simultaneously until the phone vibrates. Release and the phone will restart.
- After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume. Use the volume keys to reach the most comfortable sound level.
- If possible, try a wired headset.
- NFC pairing of the Wireless Charging Plate (DT-903) is not working Device Hub, what can I do?
- Which Microsoft and Nokia branded accessories have special support in Device Hub?
- Can I zoom the images with PhotoBeamer app?
- What should I check if push notifications for XYZ third party apps not coming or coming late after Lumia Cyan update?
- Why do I get error "Video could not be decoded" when streaming video from YouTube?