1. Restart your phone with SIM card inserted and retry your mobile data connection (your phone loads the settings from the SIM card).
2. Enable the mobile data connection on your phone. Go to Settings > mobile+SIM (cellular) and switch Data connection to On.
3. Check that your data roaming is activated when you are not in your home network. Go to Settings > mobile+SIM (cellular) and select data roaming options.
4. Make sure you are not reached your data limit. From the Start screen, swipe left to the App list and start Data Sense app. Switch Restrict background data usage and/or Restrict background data usage when roaming to Off.
5. Confirm with your mobile operator that you have an active mobile data subscription (access to internet) on your SIM card.
6. On your phone or computer, try searching online to find the Internet APN settings for your mobile operator. To add your settings manually, select one of the options:
- Option 1 - Go to Settings > access point, and tap +.
- Option 2 - Go to Settings > mobile+SIM > SIM settings > SIM, and tap add Internet APN.