To focus Nokia Camera, press the camera key halfway down. To focus on a specific object, tap the object on the screen. When the focus ring blinks, it means that the camera is trying to focus. If the focus ring disappears it means that the camera couldn’t find focus. You can still take photos, but subjects that are closer than 10 metres will be blurry.
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- How can I block phone calls and text messages on my Lumia using the call+SMS filter app?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone