To focus Lumia Camera, press the camera key halfway down. To focus on a specific object, tap the object on the screen. When the focus ring blinks, it means that the camera is trying to focus. If the focus ring disappears it means that the camera couldn’t find focus. You can still take photos, but subjects that are closer than 10 metres will be blurry.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- My Lumia phone cannot connect to the internet using WiFi
- How can I transfer music to my Lumia phone?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?