Yes, you can use your Facebook ID to sign in. To sign in with your Facebook ID, swipe to My profile, tap Connect with Nokia account, and tap the Facebook logo. Once you set your Facebook ID to be your Nokia account, you can use your Facebook ID to log in to all your Nokia apps and services, including App Social Beta.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- Can I make Skype calls using my Lumia phone?
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?