When pressing the camera button or the screen, the camera will do a focus sweep, to analyze where the focus is in the scene, then it captures images based on the focus sweep. The focus sweep takes between 1-2 sec and the capturing between 1-1.5 sec, depending on light conditions and how many pictures that will be taken (depending on the analyze form the focus sweep) and device. After capturing the images are analyzed and aligned. Then you can start to change the focus in the image.
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- How can I block phone calls and text messages on my Lumia using the call+SMS filter app?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone