When pressing the camera button or the screen, the camera will do a focus sweep, to analyze where the focus is in the scene, then it captures images based on the focus sweep. The focus sweep takes between 1-2 sec and the capturing between 1-1.5 sec, depending on light conditions and how many pictures that will be taken (depending on the analyze form the focus sweep) and device. After capturing the images are analyzed and aligned. Then you can start to change the focus in the image.
- Where do I get news about SW changes for Lumia phones?
- My Lumia phone cannot connect to the internet using WiFi
- How can I transfer music to my Lumia phone?
- Windows Phone app for Mac will not sync music on my Lumia phone. What should I do?
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?