Open the Storyteller app on your tablet, and select Connect Phone. You will see a list of nearby Lumia phones that have the Lumia Share app installed. Select a device from the list or do a Tap with the phone and the tablet (near the camera, which is where the NFC chip is located). After this you will get a pairing request sent to the phone. Follow the instructions and start sharing.
- The person I am calling on my Lumia cannot hear me
- What can I do if the screen on my Lumia will no longer rotate?
- Can I get a notification if I receive call or text messages from blocked numbers?
- How can I block phone calls and text messages on my Lumia using the call+SMS filter app?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone