Open the Storyteller app on your tablet, and select Connect Phone. You will see a list of nearby Lumia phones that have the Lumia Share app installed. Select a device from the list or do a Tap with the phone and the tablet (near the camera, which is where the NFC chip is located). After this you will get a pairing request sent to the phone. Follow the instructions and start sharing.
- What are the other icons I see on the map in the Lumia Storyteller app?
- How can I share my stories with Storyteller on my Lumia phone?
- How many images can I select for a story video in Storyteller?
- Can cinemagraphs and video clips also be a part of my Story video in Storyteller?
- When I create a Story video in Storyteller, only some of the images in my Story are featured. Why?