Open the Storyteller app on your tablet, and select Connect Phone. You will see a list of nearby Lumia phones that have the Lumia Share app installed. Select a device from the list or do a Tap with the phone and the tablet (near the camera, which is where the NFC chip is located). After this you will get a pairing request sent to the phone. Follow the instructions and start sharing.
- What to check if I can't sign in or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I switch my Lumia calendar views between 12- and 24-time format?
- How do I remove my Lumia phone from the account settings at windowsphone.com?
- Why don't I have the option to select a non-Bing hardware search provider?
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?