It's not possible to configure a space character in the IMAP username field in the email settings of the Lumia phones. The workaround is to ask the email service provider to change the username and remove the space character or replace it with another character. If there's no space character in the corresponding email address, you can try if the IMAP access works OK by using the email address as the IMAP username. In some of the IMAP email services it's possible to use both the user name and the email address as the IMAP username and a separate user name is not necessarily needed.
- How can I check the IMEI number of my Lumia phone?
- I cannot download or update apps from Store on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- Where are photos saved by the Lumia Selfie app on my phone?