Use your Microsoft account to transfer your Outlook contacts, calendar entries, and to-dos from your Android phone to your Nokia Lumia.
- Use a compatible USB cable to connect your Android phone to your computer.
- On your computer, use the sync software for your Android phone to sync contacts, calendar entries, and to-dos from your Android phone to your computer, and set the sync software to sync the items to Outlook.
- In Outlook, add the Microsoft account to Outlook using Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector. Go to http://www.office.microsoft.com, search for Hotmail Connector, and download it to your computer. You may need to configure the Hotmail Connector settings.
- Sync the content you want from Outlook to your Microsoft account. It may take a while before the content is available in your Microsoft account.
- To import the content to your new phone, you need to sign in with your Microsoft account. To create the account on your phone, tap Settings > email+accounts > add an account, and follow the instructions shown.
For more info, go to http://www.windowsphone.com/, and see the FAQs on how to sync your Outlook contacts and calendar to Windows Phone.