At the point the Lumia Play to app connects to your TV or other DLNA renderer, the app will negotiate the types of media the DLNA renderer supports. If you try to share any other media than what the DLNA renderer has informed it supports, then Lumia Play to will inform you.
- What happens to my map if I restore my Windows Phone to factory settings (hard reset)?
- Does my Lumia support “Hey Cortana” Voice Activation?
- I forgot my Nokia account password for my Lumia. How do I recover my account?
- Does my Lumia phone have expandable memory?
- How to unlock the lock screen on my Lumia when Narrator is turned on?