Transfer my Data transfers your contacts over Bluetooth. Depending on the capabilities of your old phone, text messages (SMS), pictures and DRM-free music can also be transferred. Transfer my Data 5.x also supports transferring contacts with an SD card if the contacts were saved on the card in a compatible format and your phone has an SD card slot.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia phone?
- Can I make Skype calls using my Lumia phone?
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?