You can play your music files by using standard 3.5 mm audio cable. Your Lumia has an American Headset Jack (AHJ) 3.5 mm connector which is compatible with your car 3.5 mm audio connection.
- How is my MixRadio MR+ subscription changing?
- Can I use music downloaded from the MixRadio app as a ringtone on my Lumia phone?
- Why is my favourites list empty in MixRadio?
- Can I play music files from my Lumia phone on my car stereo system?
- After LINE Corporation has acquired MixRadio, what changes about the way my personal data is collected and processed?