Yes, images delivered via MMS can be used as wallpaper. Open the received MMS message, view the image, and select Options > Use image > Set as wallpaper.
- How can I connect Nokia Symbian or Nokia S40 phone to my computer?
- Can I still use Email on my Nokia S40, S60 (Symbian) or Asha device?
- Why doesn't my Nokia Social app work any more on my S40, Asha or S60 Symbian device?
- My Nokia phone screen is made from Gorilla Glass. What does that mean?
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Nokia Symbian phone?