Symbian Anna includes a mandatory Nokia Account creation for some countries/operators. That means, after the update users who don’t have a Nokia account yet will be prompted to create one to activate the phone. Users with an existing Nokia account will only have to enter their password. Their username will be saved.
- I haven’t got notification about the newest Nokia Store client being available for my Nokia Symbian3 phone. How can I update to latest version?
- What to do if the email client is not working properly after I updated my phone to Nokia Belle Refresh?
- When I uninstall Social using Application Manager, I still see it on my phone, why?
- Can I organise my mail into folders on my Nokia Belle device?
- Can I view an attachment without downloading it to the Symbian^3 device?