Note: The Skype for Symbian app is removed from the Nokia store, however users that have already downloaded the app can continue to use it.
Skype for Symbian supports the following features:
- Skype-to-Skype voice calling.
- Calling mobiles and landlines anywhere in the world (Requires Skype Credit or a subscription).
- Receiving calls to your Online Number.
- Participating in conference calls.
- Instant messaging.
- Sending emoticons.
- Sending texts and setting up sender ID.
- Call forwarding.
- Sending and receiving files.
The following features are not currently supported:
- Video calling.
- Starting a conference call.