The Notes app uses a database file for all the notes. The database is internal for the system and the end user cannot access the database file. The notes can be accessed only via the Notes app or via Nokia Suite.
- Where are the notes from Notes app stored in my Symbian phone?
- After installing the Microsoft Apps I can open excel files, but I cannot edit nor do any changes on them. How can I fix this?
- Why can't I see the calendar events after installing MS Apps on my Nokia Belle Refresh device?
- How does my calendar and contacts get integrated to my Exchange ActiveSync account?
- Why is my phone slow when the PowerPoint Broadcast application is running?