Select Menu > Settings > Tone settings and one of the following options:
- Ring tone - To set the tone for incoming calls.
- Ringing volume - To set the volume level for the ringing and message alert tones. If you set Ringing volume to be level 2 or above, your phone rings with the ringing volume ascending from level 1 to the level you have set when there is an incoming call.
- Vibrating alert - To set the phone to vibrate when you receive a call or a text message.
- Message alert tone - To set the tone to sound when you receive a text message.
- Keypad tones - To set the volume for keypad tones.
- Warning tones - To set the phone to sound tones, for example, when the battery is running out of power.
- Rhythmic backlight alert - To set the phone backlight to follow the rhythm of the ringing tone when there is an incoming call or message.