- To activate a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Activate.
- To personalise a profile, select Menu > Settings > Profiles, select your desired profile and Personalise.
- If you want the General profile to be activated automatically after the Silent profile to prevent the missed calls, select Timed for the Silent profile. You can set timed profiles up to 24 hours in advance.
- Does my Nokia device support voice/audio recording?
- Can I use number screening on my Nokia device?
- How many contacts can be stored in the phone memory of my Nokia phone (Series 30)?
- Is it possible to change the alarm clock snooze time on my Nokia phone (Series 30)?
- Can I change font size for contacts in my Nokia device?